Thank you SO much to Jim from Whats Cooking With Jim for nominating me for The Liebster Award. Your blog is so inspiring, full of amazing pictures that make me want to stuff my face!! 🙂 I am so happy we have become blogger friends, that you for all your support!
THE OFFICIAL RULES
You’ve been nominated. Now what…
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you with a thank you & a link to their blog.
2. Display The Liebster Award badge on your blog.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5+ bloggers (with fewer than 1,000 followers) who you feel deserve the award.
6. Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominated bloggers to answer.
7. Make sure you notify your nominees!
- I am allergic to black licorice
- I think ice cream tastes better eaten directly from the carton
- I call myself a “crazy cat lady” but I don’t actually have a cat
- I love 80’s movies
- I can’t hold my breath under water
- When I am in the kitchen is when I feel like my most complete and happy self
- My kids are awesome. AWESOME
- I love fake cheese. Doritos, boxed mac and cheese, the more orange fingers the better!
- I love to sing, and have sang in competitions and at rodeos
- My mom is my closest and most true friend. Love her to the moon and back
- I’ve never had a cavity (knock on wood!)
11 QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. If you could only eat one vegetable, one protein, and one fruit for the next year what would it be? Lettuce, chicken breast, strawberries. There are a million different things you can do with all those foods!
2. If somebody made a film about your life, who would play your role? Melissa McCarthy
3. If you got your own show on television, what would be the theme and what would it be called? A cooking show for sure… I will take suggestions for the name!
4. What is your favorite animal at the zoo? Giraffe, although I admit I am not really a animal person
5. Why did you decide to start a blog? I have been reading food blogs for years, every day my inbox is full of the latest from blogs that inspire me, making my mouth water with their delicious recipes and pictures. Last August I decided I love cooking so much, why not join the blogging community?! I needed a hobby, and its become something I really enjoy.
6. When you’re driving in really hot weather do you open the windows or turn on the air conditioner? AC, only because I hate having my long hair blow all over the damn place! But when I am driving in town going slow I have my windows down.
7. If you had move to a different state, any state in the United States, where would you move? I wouldn’t want to live in any of the states I have visited, but I do want to go to Texas, so we’ll say there 😉
8. If I were to send you on an all expenses paid vacation for you and your family; two weeks anywhere in the world. Where would you go? Probably the Bahamas.
9. If you could end world hunger by killing one innocent person would you do it? Nope, I don’t think I could do it.
10. What is your favorite movie? Lonesome Dove!!!!
11. If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be? I look at my 5 year old and she looks at the world every day with such excitement. She is starting school and has such joy for life. I think being 5 again looks pretty good!
- Why do you blog?
- Favorite candy?
- Most embarrassing moment?
- Least favorite song?
- Where would you go if you had just 24 hours to travel anywhere in the world?
- Tequila or Whiskey?
- What name would you choose for yourself if you could change your name?
- First frivolous thing you would buy with a million dollars?
- What’s your favorite movie snack?
- Super power you wish you possessed?
- Where do you see your blog in 12 months?
- A splendid messy life
- Lisa Irene Serrano
- Chocolate ‘N Children
- Craft Of Laughter
- Making a life
- The Pink Lyme
Can’t wait to learn more about you!!