Oh pizza. You complete me. Melty cheese on top of carbs- and bacon and ranch?? This pizza is my love language!
I love pizza, this much we know. But even I get a little bored of the same red sauce and pepperoni. I like the face that this pizza feels “lighter” somehow, and less greasy.
I used a homemade ranch for the sauce on this pizza, but in a pinch you could use store bought Hidden Valley is the only ranch I use. I also love my easy homemade pizza dough recipe, but of course store bought works too!
- Dough for 1 large pizza- I used my favorite easy pizza dough recipe
- For the pizza:
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded*
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- For the Garlic-Ranch Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped, dried chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dill
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- dash of onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste