One of the best parts of blogging, aside from getting to taste test lots of great food, is the opportunity to work with awesome brands. Sponsored opportunities are part of what makes a blog possible, thank you for supporting the brands I love!
Pizza night is our favorite night of the week, and I know the same goes for most families. It can get pretty expensive to order out though, and its so much fun to make and customize your own pies at home! My Easy Pizza Dough recipe is my absolute favorite crust recipe, it tastes amazing and comes together in seconds, but store-bought dough will do in a pinch.
Thank you so much OXO for providing the tools I used to create this pizza! I have a ton of OXO tools in my kitchen, and these new products will be used often!
- Non-Stick Pro Pizza Pan features a micro-textured pattern to improve airflow for even baking and rigidity for strength and durability.
- Complete Grate & Slice Set includes coarse and medium grating and straight and julienne slicing surfaces. Each can be used over bowls or plates or placed on top of the lid, which doubles as a container for collecting and measuring.
- 4″ Pizza Wheel‘s clear plastic wheel won’t damage non-stick pans, and the slick surface prevents cheese from sticking.
This recipe is a bit different from your traditional pizza, but it’s SO tasty! The veggies on top make it feel light along with the whipped ricotta. I am embarrassed to say how many slices I ate!
I was super impressed with the Non-Stick Pro Pizza Pan. The pizza slid right off, no sticking whatsoever. The crust baked up perfectly, and the pizza cutter is perfect for non-stick surfaces.
- One recipe Easy Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 T butter
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 2 T white wine (or chicken broth)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes (optional)